Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Turnabout's Fair Play.......

LMAO -- I just had SOOOO much fun with this nursery school of taxi drivers we have servicing the airport. I sort of "forgot" to put my new taxi inspection sticker on the car.

So all afternoon the other drivers were bitching and whining to the Airport Police. Finally an officer comes out to talk to me about it. I showed him my sticker, and he told me I needed to put it on the car. I was really hoping they would let me wait until I was first in line....

I walked back to the car, acting disgusted, then started the engine and waited for everyone to race to their car and fire up to move forward to claim the spot in line they thought I had lost.

But you should have seen the look on their faces when I calmly got out of the car with the sticker, peeled it off the backing and put it in its place on the rear bumper...... LOL! That'll teach them to mind their own damned business..... :P But we all know THAT'S not gonna happen.

No comments: