Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How Lazy Can People Be?

Sitting here at the airport, watching 12 or so idiots double and triple parking at the curb, just so the idiot they're picking up doesn't have to work up a sweat and burn off 25 calories by walking 100 feet to the short-term parking at the end of the terminal.

Why do I care? First, these idiots are preventing me from seeing whether I need to move to the taxi stand in front of the terminal, so I can get another shot at making my living for the day. Secondly, these idiots are blocking traffic and keeping me from moving to the stand even if I could see. Thirdly, double parking is a ticket at the airport just as it is anywhere else. Fourthly, the rules DO apply to you, morons.

There is an alarming trend of increasing numbers of people in this country who either:

A) Speak English but don't understand it

B) Don't think or pay attention to anything.

No comments: