Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Have A Deal With The Bank. They Don't Offer Taxi Rides, And I Don't Offer Credit

Okay, so this moron gets in my cab tonight. I say moron because I've had problems with this jerk-off before. He acts like we're friends, but he's always trying to get over on somebody for something. He took my cab about a year or two ago, and neither him nor his dipshit buddy had money for the fare. Took him six months to a year to square up with me for a $10.00 fare. Keep in mind that he has had my card forever, and has NEVER called me for a cab, even before this happened.

Nevermind that legally I could have had him locked up for failing to pay a fare..... Which IS a felony, falls under defrauding a business. Stupid fucker thinks we should be all square because he paid up. I don't think so, because I know I can't trust him.

He gets in the cab again tonight. $7.90 fare and he gives me a five-spot and says he's going in the house for the rest. Then he comes back in five minutes (I could have gone back to the club to pick up another fare by now) and says "I'll get you next time."

To which I replied, "Guess I'll see you in six months, then."

He gets offended and says, "Well, I paid you up from last time, and you still won't forget about it."

That's when I lost my cool. "Because I can't stay in business letting people do that. If I told the gas station, my mechanic, or the insurance company I'll pay them next time, I'd be out of business. I keep reminding you so you won't do it again, and son of a BITCH if you didn't do it again anyway."

"But I paid you from last time."

I said, "That's not the point. Your job doesn't make you wait six months for your paycheck, do they? If I let every jack-off that gets in my cab do this shit, I wouldn't be in business. I should call the cops, but I'll make it simple and easy. Don't EVER get in my cab again, got it?"

He acts like I'm being an asshole, but if he had money to go to the club and get drunk off his ass, he should have had money to pay the cab fare home. Right or wrong?

Grrrr.. I should have just had his ass locked up. Why can't people use their head for something besides a fucking hat rack?

No comments: