Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gravy Run Of The Night......

Wow. New Year's was somewhat disappointing business-wise. I don't know if it was the 32 degree weather before the windchill factor, or the economy, but hardly ANYBODY was out and about last night.

However, as the night wore on, it turned out to be quality, not quantity, that made my night. I got some awesome runs..... One of them was given me by a friend who works at the local bowling alley (Thanks Dustin!)

These folks were a trip. (Yeah, I'm actually blogging about someone who WASN'T stupid and DIDN'T piss me off, right? It happens!! Not often, but it happens!!! LOL) Absolute pleasure to drive, and a good fare, almost $53.00. And then the guy tips me like, $30.00 over that. I about fell over from shock. Very nice folks.

One of them has a small video production business, so we discussed the possibility of them producing a music video for my original material. I was so tired I left her business cards in the cab when I parked it this morning, or I would have given a plug here. Next time, sorry! :} I have been seriously considering doing a video for "The Color Of Time".

Anyhow, she also said she worked for a local radio station, and could give me a shout-out on-air for business...... I hear things like this all the time, actually.... time will tell. But I decided to post this to show that customers don't ALWAYS piss me off. LOL!!

No comments: