Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Word To All Smokers......

Look, folks, if you want to kill yourselves by obliterating your lungs, fine by me. You have to live (or die) with it. But, unbeknownst to most of you, there are some of us nonsmokers who not only just don't like smelling your smoke, but are actually allergic to it. Everybody who smokes seems to insist on blowing it straight out into everyone's vicinity and forcing them to breathe it in.

AND.... even in instances where you have to go outside to smoke, you insist on doing it within 10 feet of an entrance, STILL forcing people who enter and exit to breathe it in!!! Therefore, when you are smoking, please try to blow the smoke upwards and away from others instead of outwards, where everybody has to breathe it in. Use your head for something besides a hat rack!!!

Unfortunately, my allergy is bad enough that I can not even tolerate minor exposure. It gives me bronchitis, and I just had to spend $50 on an office visit and about $35 on antibiotics because someone wouldn't keep their smoke away from me, AFTER I ASKED. I am so fucking tired of this shit. I think I am going to start beating the shit out of anyone who blows their smoke at me from now on, and making sure I spread bronchitis to them if I get it. How's that, fuckers?!!!

No comments: