Friday, January 8, 2010

Some People Are Just TOO STUPID To Be Left Unsupervised......

From a few days ago.... but still funny.....

Okay, so this moron picking up his friend at the airport parks 5 feet from the curb, half in the traffic lane, half in the loading zone. Opens his door just as I'm passing by and I just barely avoided ripping his door off. Keep in mind the speed limit in front of the terminal is 15 mph, and I was doing maybe 10.

Believe it or not, the door barely touched my bumper, but only because I swerved when I saw the door opening. When I mentioned that the vehicle was parked too far from the curb, the asshole driving it actually had the nerve to try to blame it on me by saying I should have slowed down. Give this guy a cork for his fork so he doesn't poke his eye out.

Keep in mind, my van's fender is barely longer than the tire, and the edge of his open door was barely even with the mirror on my van after I stopped, so does anyone think I was going too fast?

What a fucking moron. SUVs - Big Wheels For Little Minds!

No comments: