Monday, July 27, 2009

What..... The...... Fuck??!!!!!

Ladies beware, READ THIS FULLY before you jump to conclusions........ I apologize for NOTHING, because I have done NOTHING wrong here. This is a partial explanation of why I am the way I am.

I'm getting ready to have big fun.... Keep in mind, I USED to respect women immensely. I don't think all women are bitches (yet), but I HAVE to come to discover what classifies one as a silly bitch or a full-blown cunt.

Now, among other things, I have already been falsely accused of taking advantage of a female passenger in my cab. Once found to be drunk and underage, she was subsequently cuffed, stuffed and hauled off to jail with a "Sorry about that, sir, you have a good evening."

I went to karaoke tonight to find out that even though I have been flirting with the waitresses for the entire 4 months I have been there and never laid a finger on any of them, I am now being told that there are some of them complaining.

My first thought was to stop coming there, if I can't be myself. But then my rebellious nature and logic kicked in. Damn it, this is my night off, and my fun. I'll be damned if I am going to let someone else take it away from me. I am now going to refuse service from ALL female servers there, and I am going to tip the male servers that serve me double.

This and quite a few other things have really ruined it for any female that gets interested in me, because I don't know whether they're going to cause me problems or not. If I don't know I can trust a female, why should I let them in? And the double standard when it comes to better-looking guys --- give me a fucking break! A waitress would probably let a guy grab her ass if he looked like Brad Pitt!

But I guess I'll get the last laugh when the other female servers find out and get pissed off at the ones who complained. And they will know who, I'm sure. :)

No comments: