Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wow, It's Been Awhile...

Well, to update.... I have shut down my own trade name and put my van into a larger company to use their dispatch service.... the money is only marginally better, but it is more consistent...

I find it interesting that some have called me a sell-out in doing so, when they were the very people trying to torpedo me in the first place!

I have an interesting dilemma now, and not quite sure what to do with it....

After the fiasco of a long-distance relationship going south, I decided that relationships in general just are not in the cards for me. Therefore, I do not plan to pursue one with anyone. I simply feel I am too damaged to contribute usefully to such an arrangement.

A girl nearly 14 years my junior and I have been seeing each other recently, and I believe she is starting to want more than I can give her right now. Not sure what to do with this, because I do not want to hurt this person, she has been hurt many times before.

*sigh* Why does life have to be so damned complicated?

No comments: